Low Tox Living
Low Tox Living
Living a low tox life is something I've been passionate about my entire life. As a young kid I remember my Dad saying about dishwashing liquid "You can't use that S*#T it'll give you cancer"!....This phrase has never left me.
The older I get, the more important low tox living is to me. I see the struggle daily. As a society we've never been more unwell. A huge factor in this is the toxic products that surround us all day everyday.
I'm on a mission to help other households rid their home of toxic products and improve their overall health and wellbeing.
This isn't a course on essential oils, but on understanding where toxins are found in your home, how to remove them, what to replace them with and how to heal your body from exposure.
We'll cover topics such as:
- What are toxins and how they effect the body. Hear the term "endocrine disrupter" being thrown around and think WTF? Not anymore!
How many of your symptoms including, infertility, pain & inflammation, skin disorders, behavioural problems, anxiety, sleeplessness and just generally feeling blah can be significantly reduced.
- The number 1 toxin in your home, how it effects you and what to do about it.
- Room by room how to identify and eliminate toxins.
Deep dive into your bathroom, laundry, bedroom and living spaces.
The key must never, ever use ingredients and how to read your labels.
The sneaky way manufacturers don't have to disclose secret, hidden ingredients and how to identify if something is missing.
Swaps for all your toxic products including DIY options & a heap of safe brand recommendations.
- We'll even get your dust tested to see what nasties lurk in there!
Don't forget the kitchen.
Of course we'll cover all your cleaning products.
Plus food ingredients that are making and keeping you sick that must be avoided - including sneaky second names.
Do you really need to swap to organic food?
Lets also look at our cookware, storage and how foods are packaged.
- How your clothing could be full of nasty toxic chemicals and what to do about it.
- What about detoxing? Now that we've removed the toxins from our home, it's important to detox.
***Lifetime access to content.
Can't wait to see you there,