We’ve all heard Frankincense is the King of all essential oils…but what does that even mean & how should we be using Frank?
It’s many and varied uses have earned Frankincense this prestigious title. There isn’t much this amazing oil can’t do.
It’s anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, a great immune support, amazing for the skin and reducing irritation and scarring, clears and supports the respiratory system, looking for a grounding & calming essential oil? Frankincense has you covered there too!
Some of our most favourite ways to use Frankincense:
- Add a few drops to your diffuser to create a calming environment that’s perfect for relaxation, study, or meditation. Add 2 drops of eucalyptus to help clear the airways & assist breathing.
- Mix a 3-5% roller blend (6-10 total drops of essential oil in a 10ml roller bottle) of anti-inflammatory oils such as Frankincense, Eucalyptus, Kunzea, Lavender, Tea Tree, or Peppermint top with a carrier oil and use on achy muscles.
- For smooth glowing skin and 2 drops each of Frankincense, Rose, Lavender & Tea Tree to a 10ml roller bottle and top with Jojoba Oil (Amazing for the skin), apply morning/night to help even skin tone, reduce scarring and balance oily skin.
- Create an anti-bacterial spray for kitchen bench tops, bathrooms or even to use as an air freshener. Use Frankincense and a combination of other anti-microbial oils, eg: Lavender, Tea Tree, Geranium, Peppermint, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood. Just choose the oils you like most, that you already have. Add up to around 50 drops in total of oil to a 250ml spray bottle and fill with 1/2 water, 1/2 white vinegar. Use this to replace all the chemical sprays in your home.
- Support your immune system with a blend of Frankincense, Eucalyptus, Lemon & Oregano. Add a drop of each to your diffuser or mix a roller blend and roll on the bottom of your feet to boost your immune system in time for winter colds and flus.
If ever there’s an oil you need in your collection, Frankincense is the one. Once you start using Frank we know you’ll never go without!